Thank you

I want to thank all these generous people that have been helping me survive.
I'm trying to keep track as best as I can I really apologize if I forgotten anyone
Alee Robbins
Alejandro Franco
Alicia Luper
Alina Salvat
Anabella Tidona
Analia Riggle
Andrea Platner
Angela Thielen
Beatriz Marin
Claudia Rubio Samulowitz
Cynthia Parker
Darlene Levien
Dee Martinez
Eliana Delbuck
Diana Muñoz
Elisa Cabal
Elsa Vasquez
Enrique Rasmussen
Estela Moll
Esther Hermida
Guillermo Bordarampe
Hong Loan Huynh
Indra Zuno
James Tedford
Jessica Dover
Jesús Rivera
Jorge Salazar
Judith Kenigson Kristy
Julia Elizarraraz
Julia Lambertini Andreotti
Julie Drucker
Karmele Landibar
Landon Wilson
Lorena Barret
Madeline Rios
Maria Lugo
Maria Pellicciari
Mariana Bension
Mary Lee Behar
Michael Harbin
Michele Stevens
Monica Chicheti
Monica Desiderio
Monica Nainsztein
Patricia Bianchi
Renata Yawn
Richard Evans
Rossy Franklin
Sam Pinilla
Teresa Summerville
Van Nuys Interpreters
Vanina Zalazar
Virginia Valencia
Virginia Wilson

Thursday, November 8, 2018

I know I've been absent, the anemia has me down. Yesterday I found out that thanks to Trump, using the tax cut for the rich bill, eliminated the individual mandate and my health insurance doubled. I also found out that in other countries my cancer is treated sometimes by a liver transplant but not here, so I have to investigate a lot and decide what to do next

No comments:

Post a Comment